One Minute Single Serve Eggless Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug

While I was making some One Minute Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookie for my son earlier today, I thought of experimenting a little and trying it out with oat flour as well. This experiment was of course inspired by the Chef at Large event -  ‪#‎caloatsmadness‬. For the oat flour, I just ground about 4 tbsp of rolled oats (or quick cooking oats) in the mixer for few seconds. You just need to pulse it till you get the powdery consistency. Turned out pretty good, if I say so myself! 

One Minute Eggless Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie


Ingredients

  • Oat Flour - 4 tbsp
  • Butter - 1 tbsp, unsalted
  • Brown Sugar - 1 tbsp, firmly packed (you can use light or dark)
  • Granulated Sugar - 1 tbsp
  • Vanilla Essence - 1/4 tsp
  • Milk - 2 tbsp (updated)
  • Pinch of salt
  • Chocolate Chips - 1 tbsp 
Melt the butter in the cup (I used a ramekin) in the microwave, for about 20 to 30 seconds and swirl it around a little. Mix in the brown and white sugars using a fork. Pour in the vanilla essence, milk and add a pinch of salt and mix well. Now add the flour 1 tbsp at a time and mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips gently. Microwave on high for 45-50 seconds (depending on your microwave) till done. The texture will be soft and chewy. Serve warm.

Comments

Popular Posts